Day 1 - Pune - Ahmednagar - Aurangabad - Jalgaon
15th August long weekend and I was all geared up with my plans. Initial plan was to visit Kuntala waterfalls and Jungle's around
Tadoba tiger reserve. This was about to be a solo run, but later on few others insisted to join. So two of us now
.Me and my fellow biker friend Krishna Raghunathan.
By the time Friday arrived more riders poured in and we were 06 in count now..Sudheer,Siddarth,Nachiket,Vivek. And the plan also got changed a bit. We also scrapped the plan of Visiting Kuntala Waterfalls and zeroed on Chikhaldhara as our weekend destination.
I was in morning shift for this week, that means I will be free by the first half on 12 August. So I decided to make an early start, while others were planning to start on Saturday morning after
Rakshabandhan celebration. With extra time on my hand I planned something extra for me. I opened up Googlemap and searched the places around, which I can cover and visit
.Saw Yawal wildlife Sanctuary
Just above Jalgaon. So Yawal Wildlife Sanctuary it was
.
Packed up all my stuff and started for Aurangabad. I have been in this route many times. Road is just very good and the four lanes makes things more easier. With one photo break and one tea break at Nagar I made it to
Aurangabad by evening.



To reach Jalgaon I had to take the Ajanta Caves route from Aurangabad. Jalgaon was another 130-140 Kms approx.I said let make it as far as we can. With 100 kms more on Odo it was darkness everywhere, yes the night has begun.
Just ahead of the Ajanta Caves I got an accommodation for 300 INR.And I called it End of the Day.
Cheers
Biru
15th August long weekend and I was all geared up with my plans. Initial plan was to visit Kuntala waterfalls and Jungle's around
Tadoba tiger reserve. This was about to be a solo run, but later on few others insisted to join. So two of us now
.Me and my fellow biker friend Krishna Raghunathan.By the time Friday arrived more riders poured in and we were 06 in count now..Sudheer,Siddarth,Nachiket,Vivek. And the plan also got changed a bit. We also scrapped the plan of Visiting Kuntala Waterfalls and zeroed on Chikhaldhara as our weekend destination.
I was in morning shift for this week, that means I will be free by the first half on 12 August. So I decided to make an early start, while others were planning to start on Saturday morning after
Rakshabandhan celebration. With extra time on my hand I planned something extra for me. I opened up Googlemap and searched the places around, which I can cover and visit
.Saw Yawal wildlife SanctuaryJust above Jalgaon. So Yawal Wildlife Sanctuary it was
Packed up all my stuff and started for Aurangabad. I have been in this route many times. Road is just very good and the four lanes makes things more easier. With one photo break and one tea break at Nagar I made it to
Aurangabad by evening.
To reach Jalgaon I had to take the Ajanta Caves route from Aurangabad. Jalgaon was another 130-140 Kms approx.I said let make it as far as we can. With 100 kms more on Odo it was darkness everywhere, yes the night has begun.
Just ahead of the Ajanta Caves I got an accommodation for 300 INR.And I called it End of the Day.
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment