Day 05 - Kottayam - Pala - Thodupuzha-Munnar-Udumalaipettai-Palladam-Avinashi-Mettupalayam-Coonoor
Todays plan was not fixed,which way to head.Looking at the yesterdays mayhem at the Coastal route,I was no longer interested in going further on that route.So i thought of redoing Munnar and then head towards Ooty.
My trustworthy route guide 'EICHER book' was not with me.So i was having no idea which way/direction to head and ask for which places to head towards Munnar.I smsed Ankit (Roadzilla) for the necessary pointers and route details.Thanks to him for prompt response.I started at 08 AM in the morning towards Thodupuzha via Pala.
Road was in decent condition with less traffic,so did not had any difficulty in reaching Munnar by afternoon.

Saw some very beautiful waterfalls on the way to Munnar.



Weather was Super Awesome

I headed to the main market area where i had Tea last time.The taste of the refreshed those old memories of my last ride to Munnar.I spent some time in the place and started towards Udumalpettai - Palladam.I specially love the climb part which is stretched from 10-20 kms Munnar towards Udumalpettai.Lush Green tea garden all around,smell of the tea and beautiful curvy road,it feels like you are in Heaven

And the long queue at the Eravikulam,makes me miss it everytime i go there





And the Munnar saga continues



Thoovanam Waterfall


My next destination turned out to be Ooty.I took the Palladam-Avinashi-Mettupalayam-Coonoor route.Till i reached Coonoor it was already 07 PM.So i halted at Coonoor for the night.
At the foothills,few kms before Coonoor ghat section.

Cheers
Biru
Todays plan was not fixed,which way to head.Looking at the yesterdays mayhem at the Coastal route,I was no longer interested in going further on that route.So i thought of redoing Munnar and then head towards Ooty.
My trustworthy route guide 'EICHER book' was not with me.So i was having no idea which way/direction to head and ask for which places to head towards Munnar.I smsed Ankit (Roadzilla) for the necessary pointers and route details.Thanks to him for prompt response.I started at 08 AM in the morning towards Thodupuzha via Pala.
Road was in decent condition with less traffic,so did not had any difficulty in reaching Munnar by afternoon.
Saw some very beautiful waterfalls on the way to Munnar.
Weather was Super Awesome
I headed to the main market area where i had Tea last time.The taste of the refreshed those old memories of my last ride to Munnar.I spent some time in the place and started towards Udumalpettai - Palladam.I specially love the climb part which is stretched from 10-20 kms Munnar towards Udumalpettai.Lush Green tea garden all around,smell of the tea and beautiful curvy road,it feels like you are in Heaven
And the long queue at the Eravikulam,makes me miss it everytime i go there
And the Munnar saga continues

Thoovanam Waterfall
My next destination turned out to be Ooty.I took the Palladam-Avinashi-Mettupalayam-Coonoor route.Till i reached Coonoor it was already 07 PM.So i halted at Coonoor for the night.
At the foothills,few kms before Coonoor ghat section.
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment