Day 2 - Bhor - Panchgani - Medha - Bhilar - Pune
For today it was decided to go Kaas plateau via Medha route instead of the conventional Satara-Bamnoli-Kaas route.
I took the Mandhar devi ghat to reach Wai,which was quite scenic and view from top of the ghats was enchanting.



The name MandharDevi ghat comes from the Mandherdevi Kalubai temple situated at the top of the ghats. This temple is more than 400 years old and was built during Shivaji's Maratha rule.I didn't go to the temple as i was more interested in riding and exploring new avenues.I do act like a non-religious moron sometime,don't if its good or bad.Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do,keeping aside all your religious thoughts.





I reached Wai and made my way towards Panchgani.Didn't stopped in between to capture the usual landscapes which are commonly seen from Table Top,Sydney point,Parsi point etc.
Approaching Medha




Later i decided to scrap the Kaas plan and return back home.
Backwater of Kanher Dam


Returned to Panchgani from another route and headed straight to home




Reached home around 7 PM.This was supposed to be a three days ride which ended one day early as i was feeling very lazy and was bit disappointed too..that i didn't carried my DSLR
Cheers
Biru
For today it was decided to go Kaas plateau via Medha route instead of the conventional Satara-Bamnoli-Kaas route.
I took the Mandhar devi ghat to reach Wai,which was quite scenic and view from top of the ghats was enchanting.
The name MandharDevi ghat comes from the Mandherdevi Kalubai temple situated at the top of the ghats. This temple is more than 400 years old and was built during Shivaji's Maratha rule.I didn't go to the temple as i was more interested in riding and exploring new avenues.I do act like a non-religious moron sometime,don't if its good or bad.Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do,keeping aside all your religious thoughts.
I reached Wai and made my way towards Panchgani.Didn't stopped in between to capture the usual landscapes which are commonly seen from Table Top,Sydney point,Parsi point etc.
Approaching Medha
Later i decided to scrap the Kaas plan and return back home.
Backwater of Kanher Dam
Returned to Panchgani from another route and headed straight to home

Reached home around 7 PM.This was supposed to be a three days ride which ended one day early as i was feeling very lazy and was bit disappointed too..that i didn't carried my DSLR

Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment