A much needed break from the boring office routine and recent weekend adventures of studying and upgrading oneself.Good times come to those who crave for it,and i was waiting for monsoon to come quite eagerly.If we skip the Delhi to Pune marathon due to Parceling issues,this can be considered as my first monsoon adventure 
I will let the pics explain and visualize the beauty of Majshej's awesomeness.I took the below route.
Pune - Narayangaon - Junnar - Malshej - Murbad - Karjat - Lonavala - Pune
Second pit stop after having delicious Misal Pav at Narayangaon.Somewhere ahead of Junnar.

Greeneflection

Beauty stands tall

Pano from my S3


All these roadside waterfalls makes Malshej,such an magical and serene place.






And the Green Dose of nature continues.


Favorite tourist snack in Monsoon season.

There was lot of fog around Malshej ghat.



A view point has come up next to this tunnel.

We took the offroad which goes from the Dam wall and reached here.
Entire wolfpack


And the last pic of the ride.

I returned to Pune taking the Murbad - Karjat - Lonavala route.
Cheers
Biru

I will let the pics explain and visualize the beauty of Majshej's awesomeness.I took the below route.
Pune - Narayangaon - Junnar - Malshej - Murbad - Karjat - Lonavala - Pune
Second pit stop after having delicious Misal Pav at Narayangaon.Somewhere ahead of Junnar.
Greeneflection
Beauty stands tall
Pano from my S3
All these roadside waterfalls makes Malshej,such an magical and serene place.
Favorite tourist snack in Monsoon season.
There was lot of fog around Malshej ghat.
A view point has come up next to this tunnel.
We took the offroad which goes from the Dam wall and reached here.
Entire wolfpack
And the last pic of the ride.
I returned to Pune taking the Murbad - Karjat - Lonavala route.
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment