Day 5 - Deoria Taal - Chopata - Gopeshwar - Bageshwar
I was waiting for the morning so sincerely,that i didn't slept at all.Ok i admit that it was very cold due to which i didn't slept properly
:P.Good thing was that,i was able to witness some early morning magical views of the Deoria Tal.


From the travel logs i have read by other members in BCMT,i came to know that this lake has an spiritual connection/importance.Its the same place where Pandavas were asked queries by Yaksha.Every Pandav was consumed in the process of answering the question,only Yudhistir remained and he answered all the questions correctly and brought back all his lost brothers.That is why Yudhisthir was considered most intelligent and wisest among all the Pandav's.I recollect this episode from Mahabharat where all this happened..but seeing the lake for real was something which i never imagined



I walked in and around the lake and tried to capture the beauty of the lake from all the possible angle's.Meanwhile saw these beautiful flowers.


And the beauty captured from my S3


With enough time spent clicking and admiring the beauty of the lake,I finally decided to head back to the Village.That was to avoid trekking back in the heat as well.View from the top was much clear and beautiful as compared to what i saw in the last evening

A temple on the way to trek.

Returning back to Sari was much faster and easier as i just had to roll down on the well laid stone path.Sometimes gravity and weight helps a lot
:P.
My drug...Tea and Parle G

I collected my stuff and started towards Chopata.Diversion from which we head up towards Sari village from the main highway going towards Chopata.

And there was still some ice left in Chopata,after all i was not that late
.I skipped the Tunganath and Chandrashila trek as i was out of time and out of energy and strength due to yesterday's fast track trek
.So i just enjoyed on what i had around the highway.

TO BE CONTD
Cheers
Biru
I was waiting for the morning so sincerely,that i didn't slept at all.Ok i admit that it was very cold due to which i didn't slept properly
From the travel logs i have read by other members in BCMT,i came to know that this lake has an spiritual connection/importance.Its the same place where Pandavas were asked queries by Yaksha.Every Pandav was consumed in the process of answering the question,only Yudhistir remained and he answered all the questions correctly and brought back all his lost brothers.That is why Yudhisthir was considered most intelligent and wisest among all the Pandav's.I recollect this episode from Mahabharat where all this happened..but seeing the lake for real was something which i never imagined

I walked in and around the lake and tried to capture the beauty of the lake from all the possible angle's.Meanwhile saw these beautiful flowers.
And the beauty captured from my S3

With enough time spent clicking and admiring the beauty of the lake,I finally decided to head back to the Village.That was to avoid trekking back in the heat as well.View from the top was much clear and beautiful as compared to what i saw in the last evening
A temple on the way to trek.
Returning back to Sari was much faster and easier as i just had to roll down on the well laid stone path.Sometimes gravity and weight helps a lot
My drug...Tea and Parle G

I collected my stuff and started towards Chopata.Diversion from which we head up towards Sari village from the main highway going towards Chopata.
And there was still some ice left in Chopata,after all i was not that late
.I skipped the Tunganath and Chandrashila trek as i was out of time and out of energy and strength due to yesterday's fast track trek TO BE CONTD
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment