Early morning trek to the Chandrataal begins at 06 AM in the morning.The guide said its just 03-04 Kms from our camp site. Interesting,after a bone chilling night ride what i needed was a early morning trek of 4 Kms.
Along with me were two love birds which were married for last one year.Bharath and Nisha from banglore.Thank god,atleast i wasn't solo in this trek.Pretty soon we striked the conversation and in very few moments we became good friends.
And between those conversations,we never knew how the time flew and we made it to chandrataal.It was foggy everywhere.
First view of Chandrataal

While the couple went busy admiring the beauty of the Taal,I myself sat behind the Taal and started capturing the beauty of it.Chandratal which means 'Lake of the Moon'.Basically it gets this name for its crescent shape.
In times of clear weather,reflections of the surrounding mountains in the taal magnifies the mesmerizing beauty of the Taal to hundred folds
A small reflection can be seen

I also had my share of posing and then we started back towards the camp.Returning back was the tough part,but was quick enough.Daandi yatra for an hour and we were back at the camp site.
It was cold

On our way back to the camps

First thing to do was to rush for the Dodo,i filled one of the water bottle and ran towards the mountains.Trust me the Dodo experience was just awesome on those open fields surrounded by brown mountains :P
and one more addition to the count of those mountains 
I rushed back to the tents,had tea and breakfast and started my course towards Gramphoo..
This is where i stayed for the night

While i rode from Chandrataal to Kaza-Gramphoo road,I was continuously cursing myself for being such a stupid and asshole.The road i traveled in the night time to reach Chandrataal was very dangerous and lonely.I thanked to the god for looking over me when i was alone in the dark,when was in danger because of my own stupidity.




I reached back to the Kaza - Gramphoo road and,took the diversion towards Gramphoo.
Cheers
Biru
Along with me were two love birds which were married for last one year.Bharath and Nisha from banglore.Thank god,atleast i wasn't solo in this trek.Pretty soon we striked the conversation and in very few moments we became good friends.
And between those conversations,we never knew how the time flew and we made it to chandrataal.It was foggy everywhere.
First view of Chandrataal
While the couple went busy admiring the beauty of the Taal,I myself sat behind the Taal and started capturing the beauty of it.Chandratal which means 'Lake of the Moon'.Basically it gets this name for its crescent shape.
In times of clear weather,reflections of the surrounding mountains in the taal magnifies the mesmerizing beauty of the Taal to hundred folds
A small reflection can be seen
I also had my share of posing and then we started back towards the camp.Returning back was the tough part,but was quick enough.Daandi yatra for an hour and we were back at the camp site.
It was cold
On our way back to the camps
First thing to do was to rush for the Dodo,i filled one of the water bottle and ran towards the mountains.Trust me the Dodo experience was just awesome on those open fields surrounded by brown mountains :P
I rushed back to the tents,had tea and breakfast and started my course towards Gramphoo..
This is where i stayed for the night
While i rode from Chandrataal to Kaza-Gramphoo road,I was continuously cursing myself for being such a stupid and asshole.The road i traveled in the night time to reach Chandrataal was very dangerous and lonely.I thanked to the god for looking over me when i was alone in the dark,when was in danger because of my own stupidity.
I reached back to the Kaza - Gramphoo road and,took the diversion towards Gramphoo.
Cheers
Biru
Beautiful..........
ReplyDelete