Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 18 - UDR Ride - 27 July - Lansdowne - Haridwar - Dehradun


Day 18 - Lansdowne - Haridwar - Dehradun

After the rainful,wet,punctourous,tiring and slushy yesterday.I woke up in the morning with new hope and clear weather .First thing first,went to check out the shop where tubeless puncture can be repaired.Found one,but it was supposed to open by 10 AM.Damn it,I am stuck atleast till 10 AM,and then few peoples also came with the punctured bikes and now there was a Q  .Good i made it to the place bit early,I was first on the queue.

Mechanic came bit late as usual,got the puncture repaired..went back to hotel..packed my luggage and started rolling towards Haridwar.

Weather was quite awesome today.Got to see some very beautiful landscapes.While riding in Uttarakhand.








the only thing i was doing while riding was...first climbing the mountain then descending from the mountain..move to next mountain..again climb and descend.So in a complete if i look back,i realize that i have crossed just 4-5 mountains :P and have done 200+ kms in the ODO. 



Another land slide enroute 


I reached Haridwar in the afternoon time.It was time for a Holy Dip.As they say about the Kawar's and Haridwar.The place was full with devotees,carrying Kawar's to the Haridwar temple.



Har Har Gange 






I didn't had guts to carry the Kawar on my own..so i took i dip in the Holy Ganges and moved forward towards Dehradun.



And fellow duck


Road condition was pretty good as compared to the roads i travelled in uttarakhanad.Plain lands,straight road...and no traffic.Thats the way i like it.

I reached Dehradun by evening and planned to stay for the rest of the day as i was felling very tired.

Cheers
Biru

No comments:

Post a Comment