Morning was not much pleasant,It was raining like crazy along with strong winds.It was so cold outside,I packed up my stuff and started for the journey ahead.The other night i enquired with the locals if there is any view point near by where i can get a better/aerial view of the Nanital.It would have been a splendid site,but rain spoiled everything.

I didn't even get a good shot of the Naini lake.I opened the cap of the camera to take a shot and next thing i saw is the lens was completely covered with water.But it was worth taking that much risk.


I wasn't aware about the route,I was completely relying on the Local GPS and the eicher map i was carrying.I reached Ramnagar,from there people told me to carry on towards Jamandhar.Spotted one of the entry gate of Corbett National park.Coudnt stop myself to capture a self portrait

Road condition was okayish till Ramnagar.As i was closing towards Lansdowne,the road condition was getting worse and the vistas/sceneries around were getting much and much better.But then the rear tyre got punctured,and there was no puncture shop/air filling station around.Until i reach Lansdowne.


The road condition went from worse to horrible.I kept on moving with the punctured tyre,all i can see on my left and on the right is the unending mountains.I had very tough time riding on that type of terrain with the puncture tyre.


A random water crossing on the way


And the beautiful scenery around



Landslide,A common site in Himachal

I made it to Lansdowne by midnight and got a very good room for just 500 bucks.I expected this place to be bit costly,specially in this time of the night
.
Had a very tiring second half so,immediately crashed on the bed.Without even bothering about the Dinner
Cheers
Biru
I didn't even get a good shot of the Naini lake.I opened the cap of the camera to take a shot and next thing i saw is the lens was completely covered with water.But it was worth taking that much risk.
I wasn't aware about the route,I was completely relying on the Local GPS and the eicher map i was carrying.I reached Ramnagar,from there people told me to carry on towards Jamandhar.Spotted one of the entry gate of Corbett National park.Coudnt stop myself to capture a self portrait
Road condition was okayish till Ramnagar.As i was closing towards Lansdowne,the road condition was getting worse and the vistas/sceneries around were getting much and much better.But then the rear tyre got punctured,and there was no puncture shop/air filling station around.Until i reach Lansdowne.
The road condition went from worse to horrible.I kept on moving with the punctured tyre,all i can see on my left and on the right is the unending mountains.I had very tough time riding on that type of terrain with the puncture tyre.
A random water crossing on the way
And the beautiful scenery around

Landslide,A common site in Himachal
I made it to Lansdowne by midnight and got a very good room for just 500 bucks.I expected this place to be bit costly,specially in this time of the night
Had a very tiring second half so,immediately crashed on the bed.Without even bothering about the Dinner
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment