Spent few hours at Tawang monsatery,Was lost in the beauty of the architecture and the marvelous paintings it had in the inside and outside walls.
I left from Tawang monastery and moved towards the route heading to PT TSO,I reached a TCP check post where you have to enter your details for further travelling.I went to the office and requested Jawan to enter my details and let me pass to PT TSO.But the jawan refused to let me go saying.Entry is only till 12:00 PM and Single person is not allowed to go ahead.I begged and requested him for atleast 15-20 mins..but he wasn't listening at all.I was so disappointed that i dropped the idea of going to Bum La as well.
I started my return from Tawang towards Sela,Around 10 -15 kms before Jang i noticed a huge waterfall close to the Jang route.And the curiosity to reach that fall took me here.

The waterfall was HUGE !!
I crossed Jung and as i moved towards Sela.Saw a Hairy Yak taking rest next to the road.

Also there were some workers bit ahead which were breaking stones for Road Work.So i requested them for a photo with me,In exchange i gave chocolates to each one them.Sat with them and had some talk.Meanwhile there were some young ladies who started to tease me and started to say 'If i can marry their friend and take her to Mumbai' and all. Of course they were joking,else i would not have missed that opportunity.Trust me Ladies of Arunchal are naturally very very beautiful
.No offence to the ladies of Other States
:P..Its just a personal opinion :P 

Mom and Son

It started to get cloudy.It also showered a bit on my climb to Jaswantgarh.Weather ahead looked spooky,but i had no option. Had few cups of complimentary tea at Jaswantgarh and continued towards Sela.

03 Kms before Sela

Fearing from the black clouds and rain.I did not took much breaks, though i was riding carefully at low speeds according to the roads.In the morning when i crossed Sela,Weather was quite clear and now it was completely cloudy.Thats the same Sela Lake,hiding behind the clouds

With some non stop riding,I reached back to Senga at 04:30 PM and checked in into the only Guest house available for 200 bucks.Its the same guest house from where i started in the morning.I was feeling bit tired so had some rum from the same shop and slept tight.
Cheers
Biru
I left from Tawang monastery and moved towards the route heading to PT TSO,I reached a TCP check post where you have to enter your details for further travelling.I went to the office and requested Jawan to enter my details and let me pass to PT TSO.But the jawan refused to let me go saying.Entry is only till 12:00 PM and Single person is not allowed to go ahead.I begged and requested him for atleast 15-20 mins..but he wasn't listening at all.I was so disappointed that i dropped the idea of going to Bum La as well.
I started my return from Tawang towards Sela,Around 10 -15 kms before Jang i noticed a huge waterfall close to the Jang route.And the curiosity to reach that fall took me here.
The waterfall was HUGE !!
I crossed Jung and as i moved towards Sela.Saw a Hairy Yak taking rest next to the road.
Also there were some workers bit ahead which were breaking stones for Road Work.So i requested them for a photo with me,In exchange i gave chocolates to each one them.Sat with them and had some talk.Meanwhile there were some young ladies who started to tease me and started to say 'If i can marry their friend and take her to Mumbai' and all. Of course they were joking,else i would not have missed that opportunity.Trust me Ladies of Arunchal are naturally very very beautiful
Mom and Son
It started to get cloudy.It also showered a bit on my climb to Jaswantgarh.Weather ahead looked spooky,but i had no option. Had few cups of complimentary tea at Jaswantgarh and continued towards Sela.
03 Kms before Sela
Fearing from the black clouds and rain.I did not took much breaks, though i was riding carefully at low speeds according to the roads.In the morning when i crossed Sela,Weather was quite clear and now it was completely cloudy.Thats the same Sela Lake,hiding behind the clouds
With some non stop riding,I reached back to Senga at 04:30 PM and checked in into the only Guest house available for 200 bucks.Its the same guest house from where i started in the morning.I was feeling bit tired so had some rum from the same shop and slept tight.
Cheers
Biru
No comments:
Post a Comment